Businesses are still afraid to move to the cloud. There are a number of reasons for this. The first, quite understandably, is that it is different to what you do now and most of us have – occasionally – the fear of change.
The second reason is because there are a number of myths associated with the cloud such as lack of security, easily hackable or costly. These are untrue and most businesses nowadays realise that the advantages outweigh any perceived myths.
One of the big benefits of moving your key business applications to the cloud is that employees can work anywhere because they have access to these apps no matter where they are – the train, at home or in a hotel. Some other advantages are:
- It’s fast
- It’s secure: cloud applications can impose multi-factor authentication and strong password requirements.
- It is flexible and can grow as you grow
- The cloud is competitively priced
- Working in the cloud improves team collaboration
Zing works with Microsoft Azure which has a 99.9% uptime.
Applications which we create for our clients that work well in the cloud are:
- Register-Apply-Pay applications and processes
- Customer-accessible web portals and corresponding data
- Public facing data applications
Accessibility of the information that we have moved to the cloud is a major plus of what we do for our customers – the data is always available as long as there is an internet connection (which is pretty much everywhere these days).
Moving your key applications to the cloud isn’t something to be afraid of. Talk to us and we will help you modernise your business applications.